- Click on the waffle icon on the top right (make sure you are signed into your Google account.
- Click and drag the application that you want to move.
A Couple of Notes:
- It appears as though some tools will not show up until G-Suite notices that you use the tool. One example for me was Google Keep. I noticed that after I started accessing the website, the icon showed up in my waffle.
- Some applications cannot be moved. For instance, Google Classroom, will not show up in the top section of the drop down windo. Not sure why this is.
- Some applications just do not seem to exist. For instance, it appears as though a Google Drawing shortcut does not exist.
And that is my spiel...